Blogia
EASYFISQUIM , ESO i Batxillerat.

4ESO FiQ 2016-2017 ENGLISH (from article 47).

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 122 : UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION PRACTICE.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 122 :  UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION PRACTICE.

- At this article will be hung pictures and video about uniform circular motion practice we did yesterday using the skates :

>  VIDEO.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 121 : CIRCULAR MOTION EXPERIENCE, LINEAR AND ANGULAR VELOCITY.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 121 :     CIRCULAR MOTION EXPERIENCE, LINEAR AND ANGULAR VELOCITY.

- This is a little drawing about the practice we have done of the uniform circular motion with our skates using a spinning movement at the playground.
    On friday we’ll check the times and data we have taken and will work out angular velocity and will talk about all of this.

- UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION, LINEAR AND ANGULAR VELOCITY.

-  RADIANS AND DEGREES CHART CONVERTER.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 120 : Free fall complexer exercise.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 120 : Free fall complexer exercise.

- Try to do this exercise. If you cannot achieve it, watch the video and look at and listen to the explanation, but try first doing it without watching the video :

> Exercise :

A Stone is thrown from the top of a building with an initial velocity of 20m/s straight upward. The building is 50m high, and the Stone just misses the edge of the roof on its way down. Determine :

a) The time needed for the Stone to reach its máximum height.
 b) The máximum height.
 c) The time needed for the Stone to return to the level of the thrower.
 d) The velocity of the Stone at this instant.
 e) The velocity and position of the Stone at time = 5 secons.

VIDEO WITH THE PROBLEM’S SOLUTION.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 119 : UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 119 :   UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION.

-  Let's look the following link up in order to learn about circular motion :

CIRCULAR MOTION THINGLINK.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 118 : FREE FALL MOTION exercises.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 118 :  FREE FALL MOTION exercises.

-  Watch the following video and later we will do a similar exercise all together :

Accelerated dropping motion exercise.

-  Watch the previous video and the next ones you find below and try to do the following two exercises at home :  (you still have the videos with the solution in case you don’t know how to finish them).

1-    Problem 1 :

a) A child throws just upright to the sky a little stone with a starting velocity of 6 m/s.  Find the time the Stone takes to reach the higher position.

b) After that, work out the distance this stone goes over when it finally hits the ground at the end of its movement. How long does the Stone take to arrive again to the ground from its higher position on the top?.

c) Work out the total displacement the stone does from the beginning to the end of its movement and the total time of this movement from the beginning to the end.

VIDEO 1 WITH THE PROBLEM’S SOLUTION.

2- Problem 2 :

From the top of a skyscraper a stone is thrown in a straight line motion to the ground with a starting velocity of 2 m/s. if the stone takes 5 seconds to hit the ground, work out how high the skyscraper is.

VIDEO 2 WITH THE PROBLEM’S SOLUTION.

(There is a mistake at the video because , as the Stone goes down some direction to gravity,  the starting velocity must have same sign as gravity, if I write minus sing for gravity I must write also minus sign for starting velocity.
   I should have written  - v0  instead of + v0 for the starting velocity. 
   So It must be written  :       0 = h - v0.t - 1/2.g.t2     ).

Then the skyscraper’s high is :  h = 10 + 122’5 = 132’5 m

Once you have tried to do these exercises and watched the videos, will you do a few more similar exercises next Friday in class. Then it is important you do at home the suggested activities on this article 118.

DON’T FORGET TO DO THIS AT HOME!!!

- Now that you have watched all these videos and last friday you have also tried a few more similar exercises in class, try now a few more ones like that at home as homework :

Do exercises 43, 27, 58 and 59 from your book and have them ready on Monday.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 117 : Students' canvas posters and their videos explanations.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 117 : Students' canvas posters and their videos explanations.

- Our students explain in these videos , throughout a canvas poster,  what they consider as most important since they are studying the chemistry and physics subject this course :

> Dina’s canvas video.

Dina’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Yusupha’s canvas video.

Yusupha’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Nuria’s canvas video.

Nuria’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  David’s canvas video.

David’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Marc M’s canvas video.

Marc M’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Marc A’s canvas video.

Marc A’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Joel G’s canvas video.

Joel G’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Angel’s canvas video.

Angel’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

> Joel D’s canvas video.

Joel D’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Marina’s canvas video.

Marina’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Noelia’s canvas video.

Noelia’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Salma’s canvas video.

Salma’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Irene and Oriana’s canvas video. 

Irene and Oriana’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

>  Jordi’s canvas video.

Jordi’s canvas poster can be seen on detail here.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 116 : Competències bàsiques a l'àmbit cientificotecnològic. GENERAL SCIENTIFIC SKILLS.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 116 :  Competències bàsiques a l'àmbit cientificotecnològic.  GENERAL SCIENTIFIC SKILLS.

- Here I post to you several links in which you can read and see the kind of questions you will find when doing this "competències bàsiques" test :

* At the following link you can check every "competències bàsiques" test  :

( The tests you did just last day are already posted also  ).

COMPETÈNCIES BÀSIQUES EXAMS.

FILE 0   (Look up both questions and answers).

FILE 0a (Aquest és el full on es posen les respostes del quadernet del file 0).

FILE 0b (I aquí teniu el full de respostes omplert amb les respostes correctes).

FILE 0c  (Aquí teniu l’explicació de cada resposta correcta perquè és correcta).

FILE 1.  ( Look the questions and the answers in order to get used to them).
                   (Echa un vistazo tanto al tipo de preguntas como a la repuesta correcta
                    para acostumbrarte a ambas. Ves bajando a lo largo del archivo y verás
                    varios tipos de preguntas y su correspondiente respuesta).

FILE 2.  (Aquí si aneu baixant pel PDF, a sota, trobareu exemples de preguntes i
                    la millor resposta).

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 115 : Digital Poster and work for

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 115 : Digital Poster and work for

- Fot the next week I will not be in class, you all have to do this work:

> ON MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY:   Make a poster at the page :

www.canva.com

You’ll have to register at the page using an email address and a password and later you can begin to build your poster choosing the different images and elements the page offers you to create your poster.

The poster you have to do can be about anything you like from all issues we have already studied since the beginning of the course.  It can be about chemistry, physics, movement, graphs, definitions, vocabulary, experiments, subjects, whatever you like about our chemistry and physics matter, etc.

- At the following link you can see one poster exemple I have made :

POSTER  EXAMPLE

( Do click at my example in order to see the poster’s three pages).

IT’S NOT NECESSARY TO DO THIS ACTIVITY THIS WEEK, YOU CAN DO IT THIS NEXT WEEKEND AT HOME OR NEXT WEEK IN CLASS DURING THE "GUARDIAS (on guard) " HOURS.

> ON WEDNESDAY  15TH FEBRUARY:  

Do the "competències bàsiques exams" at article 116.

> ON FRIDAY  17TH FEBRUARY

Go ahead with the "competències bàsiques", read the correct answers and the questions in article 116, read and look up the files I’ve posted in article 116.