Blogia
EASYFISQUIM , ESO i Batxillerat.

4ESO FiQ 2016-2017 ENGLISH (from article 47).

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 114 : Check your demonstration writting skill.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 114 :  Check your demonstration writting skill.

- Activity for today :

Sit with a partner in class and try, everyone in his own sheet, to write by your own the two demonstrations we have seen in class about the accelerated motion formulas.

1) Vf2 - Vo2 = 2a.d

2) Xf = X0 + V0.t + 1/2 a . t2

If you can not write it by your own you can look up here the blog and continue the demonstration til you understand it and are able to write it all by your own.

TRY IT MY PUPILS !!!!

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 113 : VIDEO : Checking MRU and MRUA motion experience using different kind of fluids having different density values.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 113 : VIDEO :  Checking MRU and MRUA motion experience using different kind of fluids having different density values.

- You can watch the video with the GLYCERINE MRU experience we’ve done today at class at the following link  :

4ESO GLYCERINE MRU MOTION EXPERIENCE   VIDEO.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 112 : Checking MRU and MRUA motion experience using different kind of fluids having different density values.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 112 :  Checking MRU and MRUA motion experience using different kind of fluids having different density values.

- We have developed today in class a quick experience in which we’ve seen how we can slow down the accelerated dropping motion of an object until getting a simple MRU thanks to the change of the fluid density. We have used air, water and glycerine.

Through air and water the object dropped motion was an accelerated motion indeed but when using glycerine it dropped at uniform motion and we were able to measure the time and work out the falling velocity.

* At the article number 113 you can watch the video about doing the experience in class.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 111 : Vocabulary to learn this weekend.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 111 :  Vocabulary to learn this weekend.

- Here you have vocabulary you have to learn for this weekend. I expect you to work it at home :

1 * make up for = cancel out = balance out = compensate
   (todas estas expresiones significan y se usan para decir COMPENSAR, aquí os  escribo una frase de ejemplo).

" Qualifying as a doctor made up for all his sacrifices "
                       (Titularse o graduarse como doctor le compensó todos los sacrificios).

" The movement of an object is made up for the dragging on the ground ".
          (El movimiento de un cuerpo se compensa por la fricción o roce contra el suelo).

2* catch up with = ponerse al día

" I expect you catch up with your homework"
                                      (Espero que os pongáis al día con los deberes).

3* look up = consultar (un libro o una página web, etc).

" Look up the following links, please"
                  o también :    " Look the following links up, please"
                                  (consultar o mirar los siguientes enlaces por favor).

4* called = llamado, nombrado

" In physics this kind of motion is called MRU".
                                (En física este tipo de movimiento es llamado, o se llama, MRU).

5* at least = al menos

" The train hasn’t arrived, at least as far as I know".
                                             (No ha llegado el tren, al menos que yo sepa).

6* last = durar, tardar, persistir, prolongarse, como adjetivo significa el último.

" You really need to win this last race".
                                           ( Necesitas ganar esta última carrera).

" Our food supplies should last for two weeks".
                           (Nuestros suministros de comida deberían durar aún dos semanas).

7* well done = bien hecho

" your got an A on the test? Well done!! ".
                                      ( Has sacado un 10 en el examen? bien hecho!! ).

" I prefer my steak well done because I can’t stand the sight of blood ".
                (Prefiero mi filete bien hecho porque no puedo soportar la visión de la sangre).

8* average = media, la media

" average velocity".
                                                            (velocidad media).

9* for the time being = for the momento = de momento, por el momento

" My car fell apart so I’m using my bycicle for the time being".
                                  (Mi coche se estropeó así que de momento estoy usando la bici).

10* to solve = to work out = resolver, hallar, calcular

" Have you solved the riddle yet?".
                                                       ( has resuelto ya el acertijo?).

11* work out = resolver, entender, entrenar, practicar, calcular, cuadrar algo, hacer ejercicio físico, arreglar algún malentendido

" We’re going to the gym to work out this afternoon".
                                                 (Vamos al gym a entrenar esta tarde).

" I’m still trying to work out this last crossword clue".
                                  (Aún estoy intentando resolver la última pista del crucigrama)

" I finally worked out my income taxes, and now I have to send the government a check".
( Ya he conseguido cuadrar mis impuestos sobre la renta y ahora tengo que enviar un cheque a hacienda).

" They have a lot of problems to work out with their marriage".
                                 ( Tienen muchos problemas que resolver en su matrimonio ).

" work it out !! ".
                                                                  ( resuélvelo !! ).

" I can’t work out how many should be left ".
                                       ( No puedo calcular cuántos deberían quedar).

12* fix = arreglar, reparar, componer, preparar

fix to = poner, fijar, pegar

" fix it !! "
                                                               ( arréglalo !! ).

" He fixed his bike with some small tolos".
                                (Arregló su bici con sólo algunas herramientas pequeñas).

" Let me fix this poster to the Wall".
                                            (Déjame pegar este póster a la pared).

" We fixed the price at nineteen dollars each".
                                             (Fijamos el precio a 19 dólares cada uno).

" She fixed the meal for the children".
                                               (Ella preparó la comida para los niños).

" Now fix your attention on the taller player".
                                          (Ahora fijen su atención en el jugador más alto).

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 110 : Homework for this weekeng. Reading about MRUA uniform accelerated motion.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 110 :  Homework for this weekeng. Reading about MRUA uniform accelerated motion.

- Your homework for this weekend is to read, look up and check carefully the following links and webpages :

LINK 1           LINK 2       LINK 3

( AT LEAST YOU HAVE TO READ AND LOOK UP LINKS 1 AND 2 )

- Here you have a very important demostration you will have to learn and understand, and I will explain it carefully, but if you want to, for the time being, you can go and have a look at it for the momento :

A)   MOTION WITH ACCELERATION EQUATION.

B)    VERY IMPORTANT DEMOSTRATION. 

C) ( you can also understand that demostration here,
                                                         a very nice well done page, look it up!!

- If you want to catch up with the acceleration lesson you can also look up articles from 23 to 29, but not the number 25, only 23,24,26,27,28 and 29.

( catch up with  significa ponerse al día con )

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 109 : MRU Experience 3, Glycerin falling down MRU motion compared with another accelerated fluids.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 109 :     MRU Experience 3, Glycerin falling down MRU motion compared with another accelerated fluids.

- Next experience we develop on wednesday at the lap will have to do about how a liquid material like glycerin can help us to introduce the accelerated motion and in turn let us compare the uniform motion we have already studied with the accelerated one.

We will prepare 3 different measuring cylinders in order to compare an object drop through these 3 different materials : air, water and glycerin...we will see what happens and you’ll have to write the results in your workbooks.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 108 : MRU Experience 2 and calculations.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 108 :     MRU Experience 2 and calculations.

- This last wednesday we have developed two experiences about working out the average straight line uniform motion velocity of different objects.

One of them was to work out the following :

Students’ walk uniform velocity within a fixed period of time.

You can see the pic of a mate of you from the class trying to keep his walk as much uniform and constant as possible. The workmate tries to measure the time as accurate as possible.

They hat to convert the worked out speed from m/s to km/h

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 107 : MRU Experience 1 and calculations.

4ESO Física i Química : ARTICLE 107 :     MRU Experience 1 and calculations.

- This wednesday we have developed two experiences about working out the average straight line uniform motion velocity of different objects. They worked speeds in km/h.

1) Cars and trucks velocity on the highway.

2) Students’ walk uniform velocity within a fixed period of time.

-  You have here more pictures about what you did :

Photo 1     Photo 2     Photo 3     Photo 4     Photo 5